Protecting your privacy and your data is important to us. Below you will find information about what data we collect when you visit our site at the dantem.de domain (hereinafter referred to as the site), what we use them for and how we protect them.
Identification and contact details of the data controller
- Business name: DANTEM s.r.o.
- Registered office: Prague 6 – Střešovice, Patočkova 712/3, Zip Code 160 00
- Company ID No.: 264 21 232
- Registration in the Commercial Register: File No.: C 80910, kept at the Municipal Court in Prague
- Contact person: Ing. Tomáš Kýn
- Phone: (+420) 277 000 022
You can also contact us via the form provided below.
What data do we process?
- the data that you provide to us by filling out the form on the site, especially your identification and contact details
- the data that you provide to us by placing an order in the e-shop, especially your identification and contact details
- cookies (see below)
- information about site users, especially IP address, date and time of access
We process all personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), and Act No. 110 / 2019 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
What purposes do we process data for?
- negotiations on concluding a contract and related acts and communications
- meeting obligations arising from contracts with customers
- meeting our legal obligations, in particular bookkeeping and tax administration
- legitimate interests of our company, in particular the maintenance of a database of customers and potential customers and effective promotion of the company, and the protection of our rights
How long do we keep data for?
We keep data for the time strictly necessary for the above purposes. Specifically, we keep:
- data provided through the form on the site: 10 years from the moment the data were provided
- data provided in the e-shop: for the duration of the contractual relationship and 10 years after its termination
Who do we transfer data to?
We transfer data to our subsidiaries, i.e. DANTEM Group companies.
We may also entrust the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes to third parties (processors), in particular our professional advisers and contractors.
In HTTP, a cookie refers to a text file – a small amount of data sent by servers to the browser. The browser saves the data on the user’s computer, and each time the user visits the site the browser sends the data back to the server.
You can reject cookies or delete them if necessary. For instructions on how to do this, see the “Help” section of your web browser.
Detailed information about cookies used by our site and their settings can be found at the end of this document.
What are your rights?
In relation to your personal data, you particularly have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data
- the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
- the right to more detailed information upon request