We conduct quick and accurate stock inventory counts in stores and warehouses of any type or size.
- Inventory counts are conducted within a few hours, typically after the store’s closing time.
- We have teams ranging from 2 to 300 inventory specialists equipped with portable terminals and other specialized equipment.
- We are able to conduct inventory counts in several places at once – we conduct up to several dozen inventory counts per day.
- We process all data electronically, so the results are available immediately after the inventory count is completed.
- We use state-of-the-art technology, including wireless data transfer and 2D scanning.
- We adapt the methodology to suit our clients’ needs.
The price for the inventory count is usually based on the unit quantity, so the resulting price is completely transparent, depending only on stock levels. In specific cases, we set a fixed price in advance for the entire project or otherwise. We calculate the unit price depending on the assortment, product storage method, store location, etc. For large projects, we offer free trial inventory counts.
We will be very happy to prepare a non-binding quote. If interested, please click the button below.Non-binding inquiry
Main benefits of the service
- higher accuracy and speed – our staff are experienced inventory specialists
- independence and impartiality – the obtained results are accurate and objective
- zero cost of equipment and its maintenance
- zero cost of staff training/management and overtime
Options and related services
- partial inventory focused on selected assortment groups
- assisted inventory conducted by the client’s own employees, with DANTEM providing equipment, methodology and supervision
- inventory counts of store and warehouse equipment, including barcode labelling if necessary
- specialized services for retail – merchandising, checking price tags and planograms, auditing product deliveries, mystery shopping
- department stores
- fashion and accessories stores
- shoe stores
- DIY stores
- furniture stores
- electrical supplies and IT stores
- housewares stores
- gas stations
- convenience stores
- distribution centers
- production warehouses
- production plants