We offer tried and tested equipment for fixed asset inventory counts. We use the same equipment in thousands of product and asset inventory counts every year.
Using our dantem.FAST (Fixed ASset Tracking) solution, an inventory count is conducted as follows:
- Asset data is imported from accounting or operational records into the inventory application and then transferred to mobile terminals.
- A physical asset inventory count is gradually conducted by reading barcodes from the labels affixed to assets. The terminal software allows for continuous asset tracking.
- Data is continuously transferred to the computer application where it is assessed, making it possible to continuously monitor any assets that have not been found, as well as asset movements, etc.
- Upon completion of the physical inventory count and tracking, accounting or operational records of assets are updated based on the inventory count results, either manually or automatically. Inventories can also be printed.
The price for our solution mainly depends on the number of users actively conducting the inventory count. To request a specific quote, please click the button below.Non-binding inquiry
Our solution typically consists of the following parts:
- Portable terminals (“readers”) equipped with special inventory software, allowing for efficient inventory counts in the field, including work with the expected status and additional data collection (such as serial number or asset status).
- Application for computer-based processing of inventory counts – a program for the continuous processing of data from portable terminals and assessment of the inventory count process (overviews of assets found or not found, filtering by locations/centers, report printing, etc.) based on Excel. When working with large companies and institutions with a large amount of fixed assets and/or many establishments, we provide dantem.FAST.vm, a more robust solution enabling the continuous synchronization of multiple teams.
- Barcode printer including software for easy barcode printing throughout the year, either from Excel or directly from your information system. We also provide the barcode printing solution separately.
OPTIONS AND RELATED SERVICES
- “tailored” asset inventory counts – complete inventory counts of assets, including barcode labelling if necessary
- consumable materials for asset tracking – e-shop with labels and tapes for barcode printers
- equipment for asset inventory counts using RFID tags, i.e. smart labels with a chip, instead of labels with barcodes
- custom solutions for barcode printing and for mobile data collection
- financial institutions
- administrative buildings
- medical facilities
- IT and technology companies
- production plants
- logistics companies
- retail chains
- shopping centers
- schools and sports facilities
- public and cultural institutions
- non-profit sector